Multiple health care professionals to care for your child throughout the day.
By providing early interventions we are able to prevent complications, emergency room care and lengthy hospitalizations. We do this by recognizing the subtle signs and symptoms of deteriorating medical conditions.
By the Agency for Health Care Administration
- Children who need nursing care every day and can not have their needs met in a day care or school.
- Children who need nursing care every day but do not need to be in a hospital.
- Children who have been hospitalized or have had frequent emergency room visits for an ongoing or unresolved illness such as asthma or seizures.
- Very low and low birth weight babies
- Chronic Lung Disease
- Feeding problems – suck/swallow disorders
- Tube feedings
- Colostomy/ileostomy care
- Renal failure
- Failure to Thrive – poor weight gain
- Injury and Abuse
- Brain injury, Seizures and neurological disorders
- Cardiac disorders
- Immune deficiencies
- IV infusion management and medication administration
- Oxygen Dependent – Trach Dependent
- Post Surgical Care
- Genetic Disorders, Syndromes and rare diseases
- Organ Transplants
We provide Nursing Care everyday until the medical needs of the child can be safely met in a day care or school environment.
Nursing services provided each day may include:
- Nursing assessment and vital signs
- Medication administration
- IV infusion
- Apnea monitoring
- Tube feedings
- Wound care
- Parent resource counseling
Respiratory Therapy is available daily to keep your child breathing easy and provide:
- Respiratory assessment
- Oxygen monitoring
- Oxygen administration
- Nebulizer treatments
- CPT, postural drainage
- Tracheotomy care
We offer: Occupational, Physical, Speech and Respiratory therapy
- Physician ordered
- Evaluation of developmental and functioning levels
- On site wheel chair fittings, AFO’s, adaptive and augmentative equipment evaluation
- Sensory stimulation room
- All therapist on site all day-so therapy can be most productive when your child is ready
- Respiratory evaluations and treatments performed by a registered respiratory therapist who perform life sustaining procedures such as oxygen, airway clearance, trach changes and more
Our Education Department gives your child:
- On site Certified Educators
- ABA certified
- IEP meetings onsite
- Coordination of developmental and functional goals with therapy
- Young child enrichment
- School readiness program
- Miami Dade County Educator on site for school aged children
- Specialized community services available: such as , Lighthouse for the Blind and Hearing services for Kids
The Ca’miya Fund was established to help families who are financially unable to bury their child. No family should have to face the devastation and heartache of losing a child and then not being able to bury their child. No family should have to go through the pain of their child being held in a morgue simply because of a lack of money. Since this fund was started in 2006 we have helped many families with burial expenses so that they may have some peace of mind during their final goodbye and tribute to their child.
We share this with you because if you have contributed . . . then you have helped a family in their time of great need.
If you would like to contribute to the PATCHES Ca’myia Fund, Click Here
335 South Krome Ave.
Florida City, FL 33034
FORT PIERCE CENTER
4300 Okeechobee Rd.
Ft Pierce, Fl 34947
Monday - Friday
6:00 am - 6:00 pm
COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST OR MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE AT (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. #CH20049